Paperwork! Who needs it?
Unfortunately, you do. The law obliges us all to keep proper records, and in many cases it makes very detailed rules about how they are to be kept. But every hour you spend doing your paperwork is an hour you are working unpaid for the government and not doing your own business.
Why should you spend time and effort learning what the rules are and what is the appropriate form to use for this or that? If you make a mistake, you are responsible and it can cost you a lot to fix it.
The answer is easy. Let us do it for you.
We know what is needed. We have done it for many others and have all the skills, training and resources to do it for you with a minimum of fuss.
Here’s how it works.
- At regular intervals, you give us all the relevant documents. We will tell you what is needed;
- We will then file them, take the relevant information, put it all in order and store it;
- When you need to submit the various statutory returns, e.g., VAT returns or end of year accounts, we can use that data to prepare them for you. All you have to do is sign them;
- If you wish, we can also prepare other reports for you such as:
- Performance comparisons against relevant periods or your Key Performance Indicators, or
- Estimates of your tax liability as the year progresses.
What happens when the tax man or VAT inspector calls? If we have your records, all you have to do is ask.
It really is as simple as that !!!!
Don’t forget to let us know if you’d like more information about any of our services.